Monday, August 1, 2011

i have to admit i'm obsessed

Yes! I'll admit it. I'm obsessed with needle point as home decor. As I put together the evidence, I realized just how bad it really is :)



Kitchen ones: "Poppy Seeds," and "Chives" were actually handkerchiefs that were $1.99 a piece. 



Found this beauty at ABVI Goodwill for $2.99 out in Victor, NY. The green is a chartreuse and the pink...well there are splashes of pinks in all different shades throughout my home. 


This one...I'm not too sure about. I bought it on a whim at ABVI Goodwill out in Irondequoit for our son's room. I had to redo the room quickly, but now that it's complete I am thinking about going in a different direction.



Lastly, this one is in our master bedroom. The colors here look a liiittttle crazy, but they are definitely muted. 

Sadly, I don't see myself stopping anytime soon...if I have extra's I'd be glad to showcase them for anyone who'd like them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment