Wednesday, August 17, 2011

online sales: west elm

Looking for a hodge podge of home decor to cozy things up for fall? Check out West Elm's sale and see if anything there does it for you!


This slipper chair is super cute; especially at a vanity or a desk. Price tag? $159 for both the chair and an off white slip cover.




 King sized slipcovered bed? FREE SHIPPING. Price tag? $799.99 Comes in flax, white and black.



Bedding...a duvet and shams can really change the look and feel of the room. This one here in yellow- King sized- Price tag? $69.99 for the duvet. Shams are super cheap at only $9.99.



Let me start off by saying I LOVE LOVE LOVE this mirror. The layers and textures are unbelievable. Price tag? $159.99



Pillows! There are only two things I love most in this world. Pillows and crack. HA! No no no, pillows and picture frames.  


This one is super cute and could be really fun in a child's bedroom and/or playroom. 



Over the years I've found that the best accessories in the colder months are warm ones..think knits, furs...in fact, it's hard for me to part with them once Spring comes around.

These pillows scream summer time nautical to me. Get them while you can for next year!


This pillow is so versatile. It could literally be on my couch all year round!


Lastly, these angled shelves are really interesting. I actually like the thought of them in an unconventional place like a bathroom or kitchen. Price tag? $59.99 for a set of 3.


Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment