Monday, August 22, 2011

online sales: amazon

In the market for a new sofa? I know we are in a couple months. The frame is totally shot. It's from Value City Furniture.


Although the overall design is nice, the construction of the couch itself is POOR POOR POOR. I actually don't even use the slipper chair or the ottoman. We use the sofa and then flank two Goodwill chairs I had reupholstered in a cream and light blue zebra print. 

You can see here in the photo that the cushions won't hold their shape. They tend to round out and it doesn't matter how you fluff them you can't get that square look back. Also, in the center, the couch dips. I've contacted Value City and I do have a lifetime warranty on it, but they say that the frame has to be dipped consistently all the way around...honestly how would the ends dip? I've looked into having the pillows replaced and they have to measure the same flatness on all sides...wouldn't that make them square again?

Anyway; lesson learned, no more Value City.


This leads me to my post on sofas! My source? AMAZON!! Check them out:

Tufted Linen. Price tag? $1,299

Gray Wool. Price tag? $703


Aqua Small Sofa. Price tag? $499
Black Leather and Chrome Sofa. Price tag? $599
Champagne Fabric - High back Tufted Sofa. Price tag? $1,287

Gray Loveseat with Chrome. Price tag? $489.99 
Gray Oatmeal Sofa. Price tag? $489.99 

Purple Velvet with Black Piping Sofa. Price tag? $891

Purple Velvet Sofa. Price tag? $990 
Rugged Brown Leather Sofa. Price tag? $529

Small Cream Tufted Sofa. Price tag? $299

Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment