Thursday, August 18, 2011

rattan

A trend that I'm definitely seeing everywhere is rattan. Yessss....it's back. It's definitely a casual way to spruce up a breakfast nook and throw a nod at the bistros in France that I miss so much...













If you're a rochester native...you can replicate this easily from our local craiglist offerings. I checked O.co and JcPenny but haven't found anything more affordable.


Set of 6 chairs and table. Price tag? $195 or best offer. 
sale-dzus9-2501098632@craigslist.org. I would just call about the chairs and mix up the table.



Armless rattan bistro chairs. Price tag? $125 



Some round pedestal table options that I would definitely consider painting a slate blue, or white...Price tag? $150 but comes with chairs. I'm sure you could negotiate down to $75 sale-gjgqs-2550037207@craigslist.org



Clean simple lines. Price tag? $75 sale-bvyce-2492866430@craigslist.org




Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment